Saturday, July 25, 2009

D.R.A.M.A

So. My phone rang today. It was an old friend who needed advice. She was concerned because her live-in boyfriend has been texting and recieving texts from a girl that I'm "friends" with. She called me and asked me what she should think.

Seeing as this girl has had a history of being a tad two-faced, I called it like I saw it. I just wanted to help her out, and be honest.

All of a sudden my phone is blowing up, "Wow, you're THAT bad of a friend Shannon? I stole your boyfriend? We were 14."

I won't go into detail, but I've always had my guard up with this girl, and in my trying to look out for someone, now I'm being attacked.

So, today, I'm turning a new leaf. I'm not giving advice to anyone about anyone else, and I'm not re-friending someone who I have doubts about. Lesson learned. And with that said, I guess it's time to just let go of my PA people. I refuse to allow their drama follow me to VA, and that's one of the reasons I wanted to get out of PA anyway. Of course I won't let go of my family, but I haven't really had much of a positive experience with any of my old friends since I moved here.

O well...

No comments:

Post a Comment